- Online Interactive Ticketing System
- Box Office Ticketing
- Access Control
- Customer Relationship Management
- Fundraising Campaign
- White Label
– Live ticketing in real time via interactive SeatMaps or “Best Available”.
– Online ticket sales and reservation operating at 24/7.
– Delivery method via Print-At-Home tickets, Box Office Collection, soft copy through patron emails, and any other outlets that may be added from time to time.
– Reach to more than 500,000 patrons all over Asia.
– E-tickets fully customizable by client.
– No cost for ticket stock.
– Patrons will receive original tickets in PDF format for direct entry to events.
– Option to password-lock e-tickets for greater security.
– Patrons may choose to print tickets or present soft copies stored on mobile devices for event access.
– HTML-Based SeatMaps built for any type of venue even tiered seating.
– Color coding that illustrates seats availability and price difference for patrons.
– Choice to use a “Best Available” search option to select seats.
Seat & View Photos
– View photos provide an accurate depiction of the view and sightlines from chosen seats.
– Seat photos provide a peek at gauging the comfort of their seats.
360° Pano View
– Panaromic images allow patrons to enter a venue without leaving their seats.
– Works on almost all mobile devices and desktop computers.
– Presales via promotional code for patrons to purchase before official launch date.
– Presales periods ranging from hours to weeks.
Group Sale & Reservations
– Automatic invoicing for reservations.
– Excess reservation can be deactivated and return to inventory immediately.
– Reservation reports detailing outstanding orders.
– A Mobile purchase interface for patrons accessing through their device.
– Utilizing the best available search function to secure tickets to an event for a patron.
– No hardware installation required.
– Cloud-based Ticketing System.
– Regular and Express sales to keep lines at the window to a minimum.
– Interactive SeatMaps to help operators inform patrons of all seating options.
– Bundle multiple events and create packages to be sold.
– Patrons can purchase multiple event tickets all at once.
– Day-To-Day Reporting that promotes the ease of Day-To-Day Box Office Sales Reconciliation.
– Live reporting that details every transaction completed.
– Customised reports to declare specific parameters to fit organization’s needs.
– Data is easily exported.
MyTicket Singapore provides an access control solution that integrates seamlessly to the SABO ticketing solution.
– Access Control via mobile turnstiles or handheld barcode scanners.
– Live feed with unique barcode identification to prevent multiple entries.
– Simple to set up; which requires only a power source and stable internet connection.
– Gain insights in to patrons buying habits
– Helps to devise Marketing Strategies at targeted audience
– Assigning attributes to patrons to group and categorization.
– Assign promotions according to patron attributes
– Creating unique questions and/or rating scales to collect data.
– Determine how to improve your Events overall performances.
– Membership subscription.
– Create “Member Only” events.
– Electronic-Direct-Mailing to every patrons, simplifying traditional email marketing.
– Real time reporting of your mailing campaign.
Social Media Integration
– Facebook Integration throughout online sales flow.
– AddThis integration to other social media platform.
– Analyze the effectiveness of your marketing strategies.
Coupons & Promotional Codes
– Reduce rate codes to help drive sales.
– Print-At-Home tickets distributing dining and retail discounts to patrons.
– Accept Donations during an online sale.
– Dedicated link for donations.
– Receipts are automatically generated and delivered via email.
– Helps you to analyze your donors and steer your Fundraising Campaign towards specific directions
– Reporting of donations received throughout the Campaign